The evidence continues to stack up. Having a blog on your website generates traffic, produces leads and attracts customers. The time is now for your next website design melbourne, and make sure you include a blog for Online Marketing Success.
Not only do you need to be blogging, you need to be blogging as often as possible. The more pages you have on your website that search engines can index, the more successful your online marketing is.
Companies that blog generate significantly more leads per month than those that don’t. Not only do they generate more leads per month, as long as they continue to blog, they generate an increasing number of leads a month to month.
When you blog regularly you experience month on month traffic and lead growth.
- B2C companies that blog generate 88% more leads per month than those who don’t
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who don’t
- Businesses with more than 51 blog articles experience 77% more monthly leads
- Businesses with websites (including the blog) of 401-1000 pages get 6 times more leads than those with 51-100 pages
More website traffic
Websites that include a blog get more visitors and more overall traffic than websites that don’t.
The more frequently that blog articles are produced the more traffic the website receives.
- Businesses that blog have 55% more website visitors
- Blogging frequency has a direct and significant impact on lead generation
- Businesses that blog more than 20 times per month get 5 times more traffic than those that blog less than 4 times per month
Blogging gets you found. The more you blog, the more content that search engines have to index on your website, the better your search results.
Be clear on this, you can’t just blog on anything. Your blog content needs to target the keywords identified in your Inbound Marketing Strategy and Content Marketing Plan.
Blogging gets you inbound links, backlinks, the key to offsite SEO. Inbound links are generated as your blog content is shared on social media, through RSS feeds, and comments on other blogs.
- Businesses that blog have 97% more inbound links
Acquire new clients
Good blog content attracts prospects when they are ready to buy. Blog content should include articles designed to attract prospects who are at different stages of the buying cycle.
Blog content should be planned and is detailed in the Content Marketing Plan.
- Blog articles influence purchases
- 57% of businesses blogging report acquiring clients from blogging
Start blogging now for Online Marketing Success
The statistics tell the story, blogging works so start blogging now.
To get the full effect of blogging the blog must be associated with your domain. A blog on your domain gets your domain the inbound links and other SEO benefits. If you have a free blog on another domain, move it to your domain.
The best place for your blog is on your website. Add a blog NOW to your website. Better still get a new Website Design which has a blog integrated with it.